Kiowa’s Honey Bear (Bear) x Pine Run Wingin' It OA AXJ NJP WC OD (Flyte)
- Pine Run Kiowa Sundial Mactavish RN, (Mactavish), owned by Richard & Donna Hammond (Virginia)
- Pine Run’s Kiowa Picture This RN JH MX MXJ WC MAD ADHF (Trey) owned by Karen and Kris Hocker, Snapshotz Retrievers
- U-CDX Pine Run’s Kiowa On The Right Track VCD1 CDX TDX OAJ (Cuz), owned by Craig & Nanette Bohren (Pennsylvania)
- Kiowa’s Pine Run Carli
- Pine Run Kiowa I Walk The Line RN MX MXJ XF (Cash), owned by Lora Durr (New Jersey)
This litter should produce sound, intelligent, attractive, performance Goldens, without sacrificing health, or temperament. The puppies from this breeding will excel as a hunting companions, hunt test, and field dogs with lots of bird drive and great water attitude. They should have good dispositions suitable for family life as pets, but they will have lots of energy so an active family would be best.
Kiowa’s Honey Bear
Bear (photo on right) is a handsome, rugged athletic dog in the long tradition of great dogs produced by Kiowa Kennels and Pat Sadler. He is line bred on the great “Ki” – FC/AFC Tigathoe’s Kiowa II, OS. At the time of this breeding Bear is 12.5 years old, which speaks to his longevity. Several of Bear’s relatives have lived well into their teens adding more longevity to this pedigree.
According to Pat, he is a hard driving dog, a good marker with a great water attitude. She also commented that when she was still training him at age 11, he was running as hard and fast as when he was younger and running in hunt tests. He came back to Pat from a previous owner, who simply got out of dogs, this cutting his field career short.
Bear is 75 lbs, with good bone, pigment and overall structure, and even at age 12.5 is a powerful dog. Bear and his relatives have proven themselves in hunt test and field trial competitions. Although, still young Bear’s offspring are starting their careers in hunt tests, agility and flyball.
Notable Relatives (half & full):
- Kiowa’s Big Red MH
- Highland Kiowa Shooting Star MH ***
- Highland Takes My Fancy MH WCX***
- Highland Paper Moon MH, WCX **
- SR Highland Hoya MH, WCX
Pine Run Wingin’ It
Flyte (photo on right) just starting her performance career after having her first litter in 2006. She loves people and loves to have a good time — a true party girl.
Flyte got a late start training for and competing in agility at the age of 3.5 but so far she has done well with her limited trialing earning her NA, NAJ, NJP. In the field Flyte has proven herself a good marker with plenty for water attitude. After this litter she will return to agility trialing and working towards her JH and WC.
The puppies from Flyte’s 2006 litter will soon be making their debut in both the agility ring and in field.
Notable Siblings (half & full):
- MACH2 Pine Run’s Photo Finish JH CGC MAD WCX ADHF “Nikon”
- MACH ADCH Pine Run’s LeRoi dusoleil MX MXJ ADHF “Flash”
- ADCH NATCH Pine Run’s Kiss My Grits RN MX MXJ ADHF “Dixie”
- Pine Run’s Crash and Bang CDX TDX MX MXJ “Zas”
- Pine Run’s L’il Misdemeanor CD RN “Caper”
For more information regarding this litter contact Gerry Clinchy.